Customized Travel Management
CTM works with you, navigating through the various options available to set up a "best fit" travel program for your company.
We can also "tweak" as we go, so that the process is ongoing, always improving and adapting to your changing requirements over time.
CTM Fulfillment Services (you have your own booking tool or employee-agent/s )
When your company already has an online booking tool and/or employee travel consultant/s, you still need fulfillment services to complete the booking processes.
CTM's fulfillment services are typically configured to include our full complement of travel agency and management services such as backup agents, management reports, 24-hour services, Quality Control, unused ticket tracking, etc.
If you are using the Concur Cliqbook tool, we can also provide technical support services to administer your booking site as well.
BizTrip eXpert® powered by Concur®
CTM Travel Fulfillment Services (you have your own online booking tool)
If your company is using ADP's online booking tool, BizTrip eXpert®, you will need a Concur Travel Partner to provide fulfillment services for these bookings. CTM is a Concur Partner and will be happy to quote our fees for fulfillment services.
Remember, CTM's fulfillment services are most typically our full complement of travel agency and management services (agents, reports, 24hour, QC, unused ticket tracking, etc) less the actual cost of the online booking tool, as CTM would not be providing that tool.
If you do not wish to administer and configure your booking website, we can provide those services as well. Our services also include the use of travel consultants as needed.
For more information on CTM fulfillment services for ADP BizTrip eXpert®, please contact us.
Travel Policy Compliance
One of the biggest problems facing a company today is the challange of controlling the travel expenses of a team of "road warriors". A partnership with CTM will allow you to enforce your policies and contracted rates via our front line agents or automatically with our our online booking tool.
CTM's Online Booking Tool - Cliqbook®
Our corporate travel booking tool is unmatched in the industry in flexible configuration including:
Click Here to see a 12-minute demo of the industry's premier Corporate Online Booking & Expense Tool.
- Connects directly with each airline’s content to find the lowest fares
- No hidden fees built into the "lowest fare" price
- Provides access to all available airlines or flights, including Southwest Airlines and AirTran "web only" fares
- Ensures compliance with your travel policy
- Directs travelers to your preferred vendors
- Provides access to editable reservations anytime to an approved agent
- Emailed approvals of online bookings prior to purchase, if desired.
Automated Call Distribution (ACD) System
CTM’s call center technology offers a complete, powerful solution with seamless integration to our VoIP phone system. At the heart of CTM’s Voice over IP call center system is a powerful, software-based Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) engine.
The ACD offers simple to sophisticated call routing options, easy on-site agent deployment, call recording, end-to-end reporting, complete supervisor capabilities and real time agent/call statistics.
This system provides CTM with the power and flexibility to configure a service platform specific to your company’s requirements, and ensure quality control standards are being met.
As a value-add, CTM provides all travelers with flight status advisory notifications. Any time there is a change to a travel itinerary such as a gate change, late departure/arrival or flight cancellation, the traveler will be notified via cellular phone or PDA/e-mail. In addition, travel managers and agents can obtain "real-time" information about traveler location and flight status.
Track Your Flight in Real-Time
The FlightStats Flight Tracker lets you see the location and track the progress of most commercial flights in US, Canadian, and European air space on a Google™ map.
Click Here to Track a Flight
- Updates aircraft position automatically
- Displays altitude, position, speed and distance from airports
- Displays other relevant content such as current airport delays, on-time performance and weather
- The map supports both automatic and manual pan/zoom
- Share a link to track a flight with your friends and colleagues
One of the most important functions that we perform for our clients is the automated tracking of unused flight segments. It is critical that these valuable e-tickets are not simply "tracked" then "banked" for future use, but the value must be applied toward the next applicable new ticket. It is well known that unused e-tickets that are "lost in cyberspace" contribute millions of dollars to carriers' bottom lines every year.
If a traveler has one or more unused e-tickets, the agent (or traveler, if using the online booking tool) will see an "indicator" when selecting a flight that clearly identifies that a "banked" ticket credit exists, and it must be used in order to stay within the company's travel policy. As a backup, CTM's Quality Control Systems will also identify, select and use any applicable banked e-ticket when possible. This ticket tracking/banking/usage activity will be reflected on your Banked Ticket report that is automatically emailed to you each month.
Traveler & Administrator Education
Corporate Travel Management believes that continuous communication and training is crucial to a successful travel consolidation and cost savings effort. Our implementation team goes to every length to facilitate your travelers' conversion to CTM including:
- Site visits by your Account Manager to meet with travelers and administrators
- Service reviews to ensure CTM is meeting your business and traveler needs
- E-mail and online assistance for answering commonly asked questions
- Open forum call sessions and other communications as necessary
We offer our client's full assistance in every detail:
- After hours service both online and agent -- 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Obtaining and expediting passports as well as issuing alerts when a passport is close to expiring
- Designating a VIP agent to handle all VIP Executive travel
- Special pricing in leisure travel to every client